Selling Your Seattle Area Home?
Why use the Get Gomez Homes Team to represent you in the home selling process?
Experienced: We have years of real estate experience from new home builder sales to resale.
Connected: Full-time agents in the local real estate community with a vast network of buyers and sellers.
Service with Results: Step-by-step assistance, helping you sell your property for the highest possible price and under the best terms.
Knowledgeable: Expert area knowledge. Local resident realtor in King County.
Ready to sell your home? Call us for a free, no-obligation consultation.
Selling your home takes time, skill, money, knowledge of state and federal laws--and a LOT of patience. You might think you could save money by selling your home by yourself. Nationwide stats from the National Association of Realtors studied homes that were For Sale By Owner (FSBO) and homes sold by licensed Realtors. FSBOs sold at a median price of $185,000 last year (down from $210,000 in 2014); homes sold with real estate agents had a median price of $245,000. So when you're thinking of selling your home all by yourself, or even hiring a deeply-discounted firm to take care of the biggest financial decision you may ever make, choose wisely.
Our Marketing Plan Starts With:
- Pricing your home so you're competitive with the current market and price trends
- Staging your home, if you choose, to shine a light on its most positive features
- Using professional HD photography to make your home look its very best
- Holdng "mega" open houses, with multiple signs & flags to make sure EVERYONE knows about it!
- Aggressively marketing your home on multiple social media platforms
- Optimizing your home's internet presence by posting information in the Keller Williams Listing System, as well as in local and global MLS systems, including plenty of photographs and inviting descriptions of your property
- Targeting active buyers and investors in our database who are looking for homes in your price range and area
- Providing you with CONSTANT communication about the status of visits, offers and comments from potential buyers and agents who have visited your home
- ...and much, much more.
Call the team who will get the job done. (That would be us!!)