Find a Home
Real Estate transactions require a good deal of complex skills. Realtors at the top of their game work 7 days a week, remain totally up to date on changing market conditions, keep in close contact with trusted lenders, manage layered marketing + advertising for clients and work tirelessly to represent their clients' needs, concerns and challenges.
This is who we are. Fast, fluid and flexible.
Our clients can tell you that we will always go the extra mile and support you throughout your real estate transaction and beyond! We realize this is a big darn deal for you. We know you’ve heard the horror stories about people in our business, and we’re here to show you that buying or selling a home can be a great experience. )
We have one goal: to get you what you want. This isn’t about us--it’s about you.
Our promise to our buyer clients:
- We will help you find the right home
- We'll negotiate the best possible deal for you
- We'll handle the reams of paperwork so you don't have to
- We can help you locate a solid, reputable lender if you aren't already
And for our seller clients:
- We will market the heck out of your home to find you qualified buyers
- We'll work with you to price your home competitively
- We'll help you get your home sold in the timeframe that fits your needs.
- We'll consult with you on what steps you can take to get your home sold at the best possible sale price
- We will work closely with you to negotiate a smooth transaction with potential buyers
The most important part of our business is you. We want to create a relationship that exceeds your expectations with honest communication, the highest ethics and positive results. We want to share a bond of trust that lasts long after your real estate transaction is over.
We’re nice. We’re good. We communicate. We get the results YOU are looking for. Call us for a free home marketing analysis, help getting qualified for a loan, or any questions about real estate in the Greater Puget Sound region.
We would be honored to go to work for you!
APPROVED!! How to Prepare for Getting a Mortgage
What is a Buyer's Agreement?
First Time Home Buyers Find Success!
Square Footage is based on information available to agent, including county records. Information has not been verified by agent and should be verified by buyer.